Website owner and contact information
This website is managed and owned by:
Biodane Pharma A/S
Telephone +45 75 555 777
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file stored on your computer in order to keep track of your movements while visiting a website, and in order to recognize the computer. A cookie is not a program and does not contain virus.
These cookies are required for the website to deliver the service, which the end-user has explicitly requested, for example, cookies used to get a shopping cart to work.
• bid cookie - used to identify individual items in the shopping cart.
• uid – used to identify the user in the process of purchasing goods
• ASP_NET_SessionID and ASPXFORMSAUTH – third-party cookies related to the web-technology applied.
• coupon – used to identify discount coupons specified by the user
• order-same-addresses - stores whether the user has entered identical delivery address and invoice address
• order-show-maillist – stores the user’s choices in relation to newsletters
• aid and pid - cookies used in connection with affiliate partners
• footerCookie – remembers whether the footer is “up” or “down”
• catViewStatus – remembers the selected view on category pages (list or grid view).
These cookies are used to ensure the best user experience on the website. For example, selected preferences such as language or selections designed to facilitate navigation. This type of cookie collects no personally identifiable data.
• domain cookie – stores the chosen domain where to redirect.
• last-step – stores last step in the shopping cart.
• qsf… - stores quick search filter.
• autologin – used if the user has selected automatic login
• email - stores e-mail address from log-in page.
Operation and optimization cookies
These cookies are used to operate the website, including counting the number of visitors or other information for analysis purposes. They are also used in connection with questionnaires. To a limited extent these cookies may collect data, which may be attributed to the individual user.
• We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our websites. Information collected by the cookie about your use of our website (tracking data, including your IP-address) is forwarded to and stored on servers in the USA. You may deactivate cookies from Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
• entry – registers date and time of entry
• rating – indicates whether the user has rated a product
Marketing - anonymous tracking across websites
These cookies are used to track user visits across several websites. The cookies may be used to build profiles showing the searches made by each user or the pages visited. These cookies are capable of storing data identifying individual users or containing specific information about the user. Anonymous data may be shared with a third party.
• Cookies from Facebook contain a variety of information, including ”Likes”. In addition, Facebook provides access to a statistical tool (Facebook Insights) showing information about the use of Facebook.
Marketing – targeted advertising
These cookies are used to track search and reading habits. Collected information is used to display individualized marketing content, such as banner ads. The use of these cookies may involve storing and use of personally identifiable information to display customized content and/or sharing such data with a third party for the same purpose. Any piece of information stored in connection with the use of these cookies may be sold to a third party.
• We work with the company Google about the use of the system Google AdWords to manage online advertisement in an attempt to show you ads relevant to you.
Rejection of cookies
It is always possible to reject cookies on your computer by changing the settings in your browser. Where to find your computer settings depends on the type of browser used; however, a change of the settings may result in some online features and services not working, as they require the website to be able to remember the choices, you have made.
It is easy to delete cookies, which you have previously accepted. If you’re using a PC with a new browser, use the following shortcut keys to delete cookies: CTRL + SHIFT + Delete
If the shortcut doesn’t work, and/or you’re using a MAC computer, first you need to find out which browser, you’re using, and then click the appropriate link:
Note: If you use multiple browsers, the cookies must be deleted in all browsers.
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
• Safari 5.0
• Flash cookies (applies for all browsers)
• iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices
• Android phones
• Windows Phones
If you have any comments or questions related to our information and/or handling of personal information, feel free to contact us on telephone +45 75 555 777 or e-mail email@example.com.
How to make a complaint about the website’s information about cookies.
This website cookie badge is handled through A/S ScanNet (www.scannet.dk) – a member of FDIH (Foreningen for Dansk Internet Handel – www.fdih.dk). If you find that this website does not comply with cookie regulation, please direct your complaint to FDIH. However, prior to submitting a complaint, the following preconditions must be met:
• You have previously complained directly to the party responsible for the website, including a detailed description of where and why you think the website does not comply with the Danish regulation.
• Your complaint has been rejected or not resolved within 30 working days upon receipt of the complaint.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your complaint to FDIH at firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint must include the following information:
• Your name
• Your address
• Your e-mail address
• Your telephone number
• Website - www address
• Detailed description of the complaint
• Documentation of previous complaint to the website
Hereafter, FDIH will process your complaint within a reasonable time. If you succeed in your complaint, the website will be deprived of using the cookie badge.